NorthStar Pet Rescue’s 2nd Annual Strut Your Mutt FUNdraiser Event
Saturday, May 21, 2022
Rain Date Sunday, May 22, 2022
Rolling Start – Come anytime between 9:30AM and 10:30AM
Boonton RVA Fields – 353 Powerville Rd, Boonton, NJ 07005
We’re back! After two years of pandemic related cancellations, it’s time to join us for a fun day in the sun. This non-competitive dog walk fundraiser is a easy, flat, 1.75 mile walk around the beautiful RVA fields. To keep your mutt struttin’ along the route, we will have four treat stations with free unique handmade artisan treats provided by our dog treat event sponsors Pupcakes and Pawstries, Bubba Rose Biscuit Company, Gizmo’s Pet Pastries, and Joey and Boots Barkery. Which treat will your pup like the best? Only your pup knows! After you’ve had your walk, stop by the RESCUE PAVILION where we’ll have an assortment of dogs available for adoption, ice cream from Scoop House, cold-brew coffee and lemonade from Boonton Coffee Co., photography by Joeseph Frazz Photography, and merchandise for sale from our event sponsors. And then if your mutt is still ready to strut and likes to romp with other friendly dogs, stop by the Mutts on Main off-leash play area. All proceeds for this event benefit NorthStar Pet Rescue, a 501c3 non-profit volunteer-based animal rescue. First 75 registered dogs get a free “Strut Your Mutt” bandana!
- Rolling Start – 9:30 – 10:30AM – Come anytime during that hour!
- 1.75 Mile non-competitive Dog Walk.
- Music by our friends at WDHA FM 105.5.
- Meet a new friend! Adoption event in the Rescue Pavilion.
- Cool off with some Ice Cream from Boonton Scoop House.
- 4 “Treat Stations” along the walk route with free artisan dog treats provided by our event sponsors.
- Off-Leash Fenced Play Area (friendly dogs only please!) provided by Mutts On Main.
- Super 50/50 tickets on sale (Live drawing on Boonton Day, September 2022)
* PRE-REGISTRATION: 15.00 donation (includes one dog) and 5.00 donation for each additional dog.
* DAY OF EVENT REGISTRATION: 20.00 donation (includes one dog) and 5.00 donation for each additional dog.
Pre-Registration for this event has closed BUT you can still walk in on event day! Hope to see you there!