NorthStar Pet Rescue’s 1st Annual Strut Your Mutt FUNdraiser Event
June 22, 2019 (Rain Date June 23)
Boonton RVA Fields – 353 Powerville Rd, Boonton, NJ 07005
S P O N S O R E D B Y
Join us for a fun day in the sun. Bring your pup dressed up in their “Saturday Best”. This non-competitive dog walk fundraiser is a easy, flat, 1.5 mile walk around the beautiful RVA fields. To keep your mutt struttin’ along the route, we will have four treat stations with handmade artisan treats provided by the Bubba Rose Biscuit company of Morristown. Station number one is the “PEANUT BUTTER” station. Station number two is the “CHEESE” station. Station number three is the BACON station and station number four is the MYSTERY TREAT station, with a special treat dreamed up by the bakers at Bubba Rose. After you’ve had your walk, stop by the RESCUE PAVILION where we’ll have an assortment of dogs available for adoption, ice cream from Boonton Scoop House, and merchandise for sale from the Gemma Rose Project and NorthStar. And then if your mutt is still ready to strut and likes to romp with other friendly dogs, stop by the Mutts on Main off-leash play area. All proceeds for this event benefit NorthStar Pet Rescue, a 501c3 non-profit volunteer-based animal rescue. Each registered dog gets a free “Strut Your Mutt” bandana!
- Please keep our park clean and clean up after your pet. There are ample garbage cans along the route.
- NO RETRACTABLE LEASHES ON THE COURSE. Bring a sturdy nylon lead for your dog.
- No off leash dogs except in the fenced off-leash dog play area.
* Rolling Start – 10:30AM – 11:15AM.
* 1.5 Mile non-competitive Dog Walk.
* Meet a new friend! Adoption event in the Rescue Pavilion.
* 4 “Treat Stations” along the walk route with artisan treats provided by Bubba Rose.
* Free ice cream provided by Scoop House of Boonton for registered attendees.
* Off-Leash Fenced Play Area (friendly dogs only please!) provided by Mutts On Main.
* Super 50/50 tickets on sale (Live drawing on Boonton Day, September 2019)
* PRE-REGISTRATION: 15.00 donation (includes one dog) and 5.00 donation for each additional dog.
* DAY OF EVENT REGISTRATION: 20.00 donation (includes one dog) and 5.00 donation for each additional dog.